Ministry of Culture invited application for recruitment to 03 posts of Deputy Curators at National Gallery of Modern Art (New Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 25 July 2015
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Deputy Curator
• Number of Post: 03
Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100+Rs 5400
• Educational Qualification: Candidate must have Masters Degree in Fine Arts or Art History & Criticism or Museology.
• Age Limit: Not more than 56 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format to Under Secretary to the Govt. of India, Room No 210-D Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi- 110001.
NCSM Recruitment 2018 for 05 Section Officer and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
MSME Technology Centre, Baddi/Rohtak Recruitment 2019: 20 Vacancies for Senior Manager and Others
NIRM Recruitment 2019, 20 Vacancies for Project Assistant, Project Technician and Other Posts
TNAU Recruitment 2018 for 05 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 26 December