Ministry of Defence (DGQA) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff and Lower Division Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Ministry of Defence (DGQA) Vacancy Details
- Multi Tasking Staff: 2 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for MTS & LDC Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: Candidate should be 10th passed or equivalent or ITI from a recognized board/Institute.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidate should be 12th passed or equivalent qualification from a recognised board or University and Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
Age Limit for MTS & LDC posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: Between 18-25 years
- Lower Division Clerk: Between 18-27 years
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence MTS & LDC Jobs 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of Ministry of Defence and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Chief Quality Assurance Officer, Chief Quality Assurance Establishment (EFS) National Highway- 5 Vishakhapatnam 530018 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.