Ministry Of Defence, Dimapur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 14 November 2014. The Ministry of Defence is charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of India's federal departments.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 14 November 2014
Details of Vacancy
- Name of the post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Total No. of Post: 1 Post
Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900 per month + other allowances
Candidate should be 12th Class passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and a typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter (or) typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents and 2 recent passport size photograph should be sent to the 1072 B DSC PI att with 3 Corps OMC Pin - 909809 C/o 99 APO Dimapur on or before 14 November 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.