Ministry of Defence, Jabalpur invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Syce. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 December 2014. The Ministry of Defence is charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of India's federal departments.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 15 December 2014
- Name of the post: Syce
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1 post
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – 20200/- + GP Rs.1800/-
Candidates should be 10th class passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 15 December 2014.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in trade Test/interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application form duly complete in all respect along with 2 recent passport size photograph and attested copies of all certificates & testimonials should reach by registered post/post to the Main Office of 1 MP R&V Sqn NCC Veterinary College Campus, South Civil Lines, Jabalpur PIN-482001 (MP) on or before 15 December 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.