Ministry of Defence, Cordite Factories, Aruvankadu invited applications for Chemical Process Worker ‘SS’, Multi Tasking Staff, Durwan, Storekeeper, Lower Division Clerk, Supervisor (NT), Stenographer, Trained Graduate Teacher Mathematics, Trained Graduate Teacher English, Trained Graduate Teacher Social Science and Trained Graduate Teacher Science Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement- 18 July 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Chemical Process Worker ‘SS’- 140 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff- 23 Posts
- Durwan- 12 Posts
- Storekeeper- 05 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk- 06 Posts
- Supervisor (NT)- 02 Posts
- Stenographer- 01 Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher Mathematics- 02 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher English- 01 Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher Social Science- 01 Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher Science- 01 Post
- Chemical Process Worker ‘SS’- Matriculation + NAC/NTC issued by NCVT in the relevant trade.
- Multi Tasking Staff- Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or university or equivalent.
- Durwan- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Storekeeper- 10+2
- Lower Division Clerk- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Supervisor (NT) - Degree in any subject from a recognized University.
- Stenographer- 12th Standard
- Trained Graduate Teachers: Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) or Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1- year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications so as to reach within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.