Ministry Of Defence, Records the Rajputana Rifles, Delhi Cantonment invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff (Peon). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 14 June 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 05 July 2014
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the posts:
- · Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 5 posts
- · Multi Tasking Staff (Peon): 2 posts
Total No. of Post: 7 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900 per month + other allowances
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon): Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800 per month + other allowances
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Candidate should be 12th Class passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon): Candidate should be 10th Class passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and proficiency in Trade.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years as on closing date for receipt of applications for both posts.
- The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, 2 recent passport size photograph and a self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.25/- should be submitted to the OIC Records, Records RAJRIF, Delhi Cantt, Pin- 900106 C/O 56 APO within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.