Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, Director General of Quality Assurance invited applications for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff (Office). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The Ministry of Defence is charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of India's federal departments.
• Opening Date of Application Forms: 13 December 2014
• Closing Date of Application Forms: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
• Closing Date of Application Forms for far flung areas: Within 28 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Detail of Vacancy:
• Name of the post: Multi Tasking Staff (Office)
• Total No. of Post: 2 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be Matriculation or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board.
• The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years as on closing date for receipt of application.
• The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply:
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with two recent passport size colored photograph, Copies of Certificate attested by a Gazetted Officer in support of Educational Qualification, Date of Birth and Caste Certificate etc. should be sent to the Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Military Explosives) Aundh Camp, Pune-411020 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.