Ministry of Defence has invited application for recruitment to the post of Planning Officer (System). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 02 months from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of publication of the advertisement: 15 November 2014
- Last Date of Applying: 02 months from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Planning Officer
- Number of Post: 01
For civilian officers PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100+grade pay Rs 7600
For service officers PB-4 Rs37400-67000+grade pay Rs 8000 plus pay rank admissible to the Officers of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Educational Qualification Central govt. officers holding analogous post on regular basis/with 05 years regular service in the pay scale of PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 +grade pay Rs 6600 OR officers holding rank of Lieutenant Colonel and possessing ten years experience in procurement procedures and work related to preparation of various plan proposals and schemes.
- Age Limit Maximum age limit must not be more than 56 years
How to Apply Interested candidates are required to send their applications (through proper channel) to the Under Secretary, D (Estt.I/Gp.I) Room No. 319, ‘B’ wing, 3 rd floor, Sena Bhavan, New Delhi 110 011.