Ministry of Defence, Industrial Establishment at Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project, Tiruchirapalli invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Machinist-Semi Skilled, Fitter-Semi Skilled and Electroplater- Semi Skilled. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The Ministry of Defence is charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of India's federal departments.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 19 April 2014
- ClosingDate of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Name of the Posts:
- Machinist-Semi Skilled: 1 post
- Fitter-Semi Skilled: 4 posts
- Electroplater- Semi Skilled: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 6 Posts
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 32 years as on closing date for receipt of applications for all posts.
- The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations.
- National Council of Trades for vocational training (NCTVT) and certificate in the relevant trade failing which by ITI or equivalent Diploma/certificate holder.
- National Apprenticeship Certificate and National Trade Certificates issued by NCVT in the relevant trade.
- Candidates have to send Crossed Indian Postal Order or DD of Rs.50/- in favour of General Manager, Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project, Tiruchirapalli-620025, payable at Tiruchirapalli.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PHP and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of fees.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.1800/- + other admissible allowances for all posts.
- Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written test and Trade test (Practical).
- Written test will be fully objective type and OMR based.
- The Trade test (Practical) will only be qualifying in nature, without any marks.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
- The application complete in all respects along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, 2 recent passport size photograph should be submitted to the General Manager, Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project, Tiruchirapalli-620025 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.