Ministry of Environment & Forests, Bhopal invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts on Deputation Basis and few are Regular posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 23 August 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23 August 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Assistant (Group ‘B’): 02 Posts
- Stenographer (Group ‘D’): 03 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) (Group ‘C’): 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (Group ‘C’): 02 Posts
- Staff Car Driver (Group ‘C’): 02 Posts
- Multi- Tasking Staff (MTS): 03 Posts
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- For Post on Deputation :
- Officers of the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories :
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the department; or
- With experience of service in relevant pay band plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent; and
- Possess the relevant Qualification as required for the post.
- For Post of Driver :
Possess valid Driving License of Light Motor Vehicle and Knowledge of Motor Mechanism with relevant experience.
- For Post of MTS :
Possess Tenth (10th) Pass or ITI Certificate or equivalent from the recognized Board or Institution.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- For Post on Deputation : Below 56 years
- For Regular Post : 18 to 28 years
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Post 1 : Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
- For Post 2 & 3 : Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- For Post 4 & 5 : Pay Band (PB – 1) and Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
- For Post 6 : Pay Band (PB – 1) and Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data, along with the photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience (if any), category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Addl. Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (Central), Ministry of Environment and Forests, Regional Office (WZ), E – 5, Kendriya Paryavaran Bhawan, Arera Colony, Link Road – 3, Ravi Shankar Nagar, Bhopal – 462 013” before 23 August 2014.