Ministry of Finance, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ postsin Financial Intelligence Unit - India (FIU – IND) under the Ministry of Finance on Deputation (short term contract) or Promotion Basis.The candidates eligible for the post may applywithin 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Date of Publication: 18 October 2014
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Private Secretary:01 (One).
- Personal Assistant: 10 (Ten).
- Assistant: 02 (Two).
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 03 (Three).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Officers working in the similar or equivalent post under the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories :
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With relevant experience of the regular service in relevant pay band plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent; and
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from the recognized University or Institution with appropriate work experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Maximum Age Limit for the appointment by deputation shallnot be exceeding 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Post 1
Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 2 & 3
Pay Band (PB – 2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
- For Post 4
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview / Skill Test, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates/ Officers may apply with complete Bio- data (in triplicate) in the prescribed format along with the up to date photo copies of the of the ACRs for the preceding five years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Major/ Minor Penalty Certificate of last 10 years (if any) and also if required duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded through proper channel to the “Under Seceretary (ES Cell), Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Room No. 55, North Block, New Delhi – 110 001” within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.