The Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Member in Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT), Mumbai. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The Ministry of Finance is an important ministry within the Government of India. It concerns itself with taxation, financial legislation, financial institutions, capital markets, centre and state finances, and the Union Budget.
Closing Date of Application Forms: 5 December 2014 (within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)
Detail of Vacancies
- Name of the post: Member in Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT), Mumbai
- Total No. of Post: 1 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.80000/- fixed
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of Annual confidential Reports (AcR) for the last five years, vigilance Clearance and No Penalty and lntegrity certificate (in respect of serving Govt. servants and employees of PSUs, Academic and Research lnstitutions / universities etc.) may be forwarded through proper channel to the Director (RE), Room No.33 A, Financial Markets Division, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, North Block, New Delhi-110001 on or before 5 December 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.