Central Medical Services Society under Department of Health & Family Welfare invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant General Manager (AGM). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 April 2014.
- Closing Date for Registration: 30 April 2014
Details of Post
- Assistant General Manager (Drugs Procurement): 03 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Quality Assurance): 01 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Logistic): 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Below 40 years as on 1 January 2014
- Assistant General Manager (Drugs Procurement): Post Graduate degree in pharmaceutical/ Biotechnological with 10 years experience in material required for direct management
- Assistant General Manager (Quality Assurance): M. Pharma / MSc. in Chemistry / Post Graduate in Biotechnology with minimum 10 Years experience in certification of Drugs, Vaccines and other health care commodities
- Assistant General Manager (Logistic): Engineering degree preferably with experience in material management & Logistics
How to Apply
Completely filled application in the prescribed format to General Manager (Finance & Administration), Room No. 502 A, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110108, on or before 30 April 2014. Refer the below link for details.