Office of the Director General Labor Bureau, Government of India under the Ministry of Labor and Employment invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Consultant, Investigator, Assistant & Stenographer. Filled application must reach within 10 days from the publication of this advertisement.
- Last Date of Submission Online application: within 10 days from the publication of this advertisement.
Name of the Posts
- Junior Consultant - 4
- Investigator Gr.I - 12
- Investigator Gr.II - 15
- Assistant - 4
- Stenographer - 4
Total no. of post: 39 Posts
- Junior Consultant – Rs. 30000.00/-
- Investigator Gr.I –Rs. 16000.00/-
- Investigator Gr.II – Rs. 15000.00/-
- Assistant – Rs. 11000.00/-
- Stenographer – Rs. 11000.00/-
- Junior Consultant: Master degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Information Technology or Commerce MBA, PGDBA, PGDM or equivalent in relevant field/subject.
- Investigator Gr.I: Masters degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Commerce or equivalent of a recognized university
- Investigator Gr.II: Bachelors degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Commerce or equivalent of a recognized university
- Assistant: Bachelors degree or equivalent of a recognized university
- Stenographer: Graduate Persons, passed from a recognized University and have Stenography in English/Hindi at the speed of 50 w.p.m
How to apply
Eligible candidates have to apply online only through website URL "http://www.Lbchd.in" within 10 days from the publication of this advertisement. For details refer the below link.