Ministry of Science & Technology, Dept. of Biotechnology, Pune invited applications from eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellowship’ posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply Online on or before 25 March 2015.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 February 2015.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 March 2015.
- Date & Time of Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) 2015: 26 April 2015 at 02:30 PM.
Details of Posts
DBT – Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF): 375 Posts
Possess M.Sc. / M. Tech / M.V. Sc. Degree with Biotechnology or specialization such as Agricultural, Animal / Veterinary, Medical, Marine, Industrial, Environmental, Pharmaceutical, Food, Bio-resources Biotechnology, “Biochemical Engineering, Bio-sciences and Biotechnology, Bioinformatics” and M.Sc. “Molecular & Human Genetics” and M.Sc. “Neuroscience” as well as B. Tech / B.E. in Biotechnology recognized by UGC/ AICTE University or Institution with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
Below 28 years
Candidate will get the Fellowship of Rs. 25,000/- (for JRF) or Rs. 28,000/- (for SRF) Per Month plus HRA as per DST guidelines and also get the Research Contingency of Rs. 30,000 annually.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the NCCS’s Website www.nccs.digialm.com on or before 25 March 2015.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the Registration Slip of filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.