Ministry of Textiles invited applications for recruitment to the post of Accountant and Lower Division Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 5 February 2016.
Closing Date of Application Forms: 5 February 2016
Ministry of Textiles Vacancy Details
- Accountant: 2 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 13 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Accountant & LDC Posts 2016
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Accountant: M.Com or B.Com of a recognized University with 4 – 5 years experience in accounts work in Government or commercial concerns.
- Lower Division Clerk: Matriculation or its equivalent with a speed of minimum 35 w.p.m. in English typing.
- Accountant: Between 25-30 years
- Lower Division Clerk: Between 18-25 years
How to Apply for Ministry of Textiles Accountant & LDC Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Assistant Secretary (Personnel), Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 025. Last date of receipt of application is 5 February 2016.