Mahadayi Water Disputes Tribunal, Ministry of Water Resources invited application for various posts 2015 under deputation/re-employment/direct recruitment basis. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format before 06 January 2015.
Last Date of Application: 06 January 2015.
Details of Post
Name of Post:
- Principal Private Secretary- 01 Post
- Private Secretary- 01 Post
- Principal Private Secretary- Rs. 15600-39100+GradePay Rs. 6600(PB-3).
- Private Secretary – Rs. 9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs. 4800(PB-2)
- Principal Private Secretary - A Graduate from recognized University or Equivalent having a speed of 120 words per minute in shorthand.
- Private Secretary- (i) having Graduate degree in any stream from recognized University OR equivalent,
(ii) Having a speed of 120 words per minute in shorthand;
- Candidate should not be more the 56 years of age in case of recruitment on deputation basis.
- Candidate should not be more the 45 years of age in case of direct recruitment.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their applications complete in all respects to: The Registrar of Mahadayi Water Disputes Tribunal, Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India, 5th Floor, ’A’ Wing Janpath Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.