Ministry of Water Resources invited application for recruitment to the post of Chairman, Central Ground Water Board 2014-15 on transfer on deputation basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 06 December 2014
- Last Date of Submission of Applications: 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Chairman, Central Ground Water Board
- Number of Post: 01
Pay Scale Rs 67000-79000
- Educational Qualification Candidate must have a Master’s degree in Science or Degree in Engineering along with 20 years of experience in fields of survey, exploration, development, regime monitoring, research, training, minor irrigation and management of ground water resources. Candidate must also be holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or 03 years of service on a regular basis in the pay scale of Rs 37400-67000+ Grade pay Rs 10000.
- Age Limit Not more than 56 years
How to Apply Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents to the Director (GW Estt), Ministry of Water Resources, Shram Shakti Bhawan, New Delhi 110001.