There is a incessant need of practice paper of quantitative aptitude as it contains synthesized question out of various topics that are very important from the exam point of view. It is not possible to buy a book and reading it makes you qualify the exam. So, you need some additional dosage of previously asked questions in various examinations. In this context, the dedicated team of www.jagranjosh.com has prepared various practice sets based on their importance and repetition in several exams. In this article, you can traverse all papers. These Quant sets are not only for SSC CGL exam but also for banking exams, other SSC Exams and for various regional/state based examinations. Following topics are covered in the respective paper set: -
- Ratio and Proportion
- Partnership and Share
- Chain rule
Challenge your Mind
1. If 0.75 : x :: 5 : 8 then find x.
2. Find the third proportional to 16 and 24
3. Find the fourth proportional to 16, 4 and 4.
4. The ratio of the number of boys and girls in a school is 2 : 5. If there are 350 students in the school, find the number of girls in the school?
5. The ratio between two numbers is 3 : 5. If each number is increased by 4, the ratio becomes 2 : 3. Find the number?
a. 8 and 10
b. 12 and 20
c. 15 and 18
d. 25 and 30
All the best!!!