Mizoram Public Service Commission invited applications for the post of Grade II of MHS (Public Health Sub-Cadre posts). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 19 May 2017.
Advertisement No. 4 of 2017-2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 19 May 2017
Mizoram PSC Vacancy Details
- Grade II of MHS (Public Health Sub-Cadre posts): 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Grade II of MHS Posts
- MBBS Degree from recognized University.
- Post-graduate degree/Diploma in the required areas of Public Health mentioned in Schedule-IV or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Mizo language.
- Permanent registration from a recognized National Council or State Council.
Not exceeding 40 years
Application Fee for Grade II of MHS
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.320/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.270/-
How to Apply for Mizoram Public Service Commission Grade II of MHS Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Office of Deputy Commissioner, Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizwal on or before 19 May 2017.