Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Registrar, Director & Controller of Examination. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 14 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 14 July 2017
MKU Vacancy Details
- Controller of Examinations
- Dean (College Development Council)
- Director, Directorate of Distance Education
- Additional Controller of Examinations
- Director, UGC-Human Resource Development Centre
Eligibility Criteria for Registrar, Director & Controller of Examination Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Registrar, Controller of Examinations, Dean (College Development Council), Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Additional Controller of Examinations - Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale where grading system is practiced at the Master’s degree level from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Director, UGC-Human Resource Development Centre - An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. (For further details, candidates are required to visit Detailed Notification.)
How to Apply for MKU, Registrar, Director & Controller of Examination Posts
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with relevant documents to Madurai Kamaraj Universtiy, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625021, Tamil Nadu, India on or before 14 July 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs