Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Registrar, Director & Controller of Examination. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 14 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 14 July 2017
MKU Vacancy Details
- Controller of Examinations
- Dean (College Development Council)
- Director, Directorate of Distance Education
- Additional Controller of Examinations
- Director, UGC-Human Resource Development Centre
Eligibility Criteria for Registrar, Director & Controller of Examination Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Registrar, Controller of Examinations, Dean (College Development Council), Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Additional Controller of Examinations - Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale where grading system is practiced at the Master’s degree level from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Director, UGC-Human Resource Development Centre - An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. (For further details, candidates are required to visit Detailed Notification.)
How to Apply for MKU, Registrar, Director & Controller of Examination Posts
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with relevant documents to Madurai Kamaraj Universtiy, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625021, Tamil Nadu, India on or before 14 July 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs
IIITMJ Recruitment 2017 for 03 Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar Posts
University of Madras Recruitment 2017 for 03 Registrar and Other Posts