MMTC Ltd Jobs Notification: MMTC Ltd invited applications for the post of Deputy Manager and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 February 2019.
Advertisement No. : MMTC/P&O/2018/01(a)
- Opening Date & time for Online Registration of applications: 30 January
- Last Date of Application: 20 February 2019
- Last Date & time of closing of submission of online application fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI): 22 February 2019
MMTC Limited Vacancy Details
- Deputy Manager (Marketing)-10 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)-10 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Law)-03 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha)-03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Manager Posts
- Deputy Manager (Marketing)-Bachelors Degree in Commerce/ Science/ Arts (Economics/Statistics)/ Business Administration/ Engineering with 60% aggregate marks; and two years full-time regular PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business with 60% aggregate marks.
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)-Bachelors Degree in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks; and Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost & Management Accountant (CMA)
- Deputy Manager (Law)-Bachelors Degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course after
- Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha)-Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the main subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation in English with Hindi as one of the main subjects in Graduation. Minimum 60% aggregate marks in post graduation as well as in graduation
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the MMTC Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the BCPL’s Website www.mmtclimited.com on or before 20 February 2019.