MP Board Class 10 English Syllabus
Get MP Board syllabus for Class 10th English (General and Special) for the academic session 2018‒19. In MP board class 10th there are two papers for English language that is English general which carries 50 marks and another paper is English special that carries 100 marks. Read this article to get complete syllabus for both the papers.
Students can make proper study plans with the help of MP Board English updated Syllabus. Through the MP Board English Syllabus, students can easily understand about the complete course structure.
The key contents of the syllabus issued by MP Board for Class 10th English subject:
- Name of the Units and their Weightage in Board Exam
- Details of topics and sub-topics to be covered in each unit
- Syllabus is the tool which will help you to design your study schedule and to check your course completion status.
The complete syllabus for English General is as follows:
The complete syllabus for English Special is as follows:
Tips & Tricks for studies:
- Give yourself enough time to study: Last minute study is never fruitful. Hence, you need to set out a timetable for your study and stick to it strictly. You may want to give some exams more study time than others, hence manage your study as per your study requirements.
- Practice Past Papers: One of the most helpful ways to prepare for exams is to practice past year papers. It helps you in getting familiar with the trend of questions asked in exam.
- Include regular breaks: While you may think that studying for long hours can be productive, but this can actually be opposite. Hence, taking regular breaks can be really beneficial in your exam preparation.
- Exercise: Excessive study pressure can be harmful. Therefore, include exercise, proper sleep & diet in your daily routine apart from studying.
Click Here, To Get MP Board Class 10 English General Board exam Syllabus
Click Here, To Get MP Board Class 10 English Special Board exam Syllabus