The commerce stream students who are going to appear for MP Board Class 12 exams, will get the blueprint of Book Keeping and Accountancy. It is very important for them to get through the blueprint before appearing for the exams. Students should plan their study only after checking the latest blueprint. With the help of the latest blueprint students can easily understand the unit-wise weightage, questions paper design and types of questions to be asked in MP Board Class 12 Book Keeping and Accountancy Paper.
Apart from the blueprint, students will also get two set of model papers based on the blueprint of 2013-2014. Students must solve these model papers and match their answers with the marking scheme or answer key given at the end of these papers.
MP Board Class 12 Book Keeping and Accountancy: Unit-wise Marks distribution
Exam Pattern for MP Board Class 12 Book Keeping and Accountancy Paper:
Exam mode: Written/pen-paper based test
Total marks: 100
Type of questions: Objective, Very Short, Short, Long and Essay Answer Types Questions
Exam duration: 3 hours
Total questions: 26
Difficulty level: Easy-40%, Medium-45% and Difficult-15%
MP Board Class 12 Book Keeping and Accountancy Blueprint:
General Instructions for MP Board Class 12 Book Keeping and Accountancy Paper:
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. Question No. 1 to 5 are objective type each carries 5 marks.
3. Question No. 6 to 10 carries 2 marks each word limit of answer is 30.
4. Question No. 11 to 17 carries 4 marks each, word limit of answer is 75.
5. Question No. 18 to 22 carries 5 marks each word limit of answer is 120.
6. Question No. 23 to 24 long question each carries 6 marks word limit of answer is 150.
7. Question No. 6 to 25 carry internal choice.
8. No word – limit for practical problems.
Why should students solve model papers?
- To get familiar with the format of the exam paper and the type of questions asked in board exams.
- In order to check of their progress level.
- To identify the sections where they took more time or where you got struck.
Why should students match their answers marking scheme?
- To get an idea to frame the perfect answers in board exams.
- To understand the criteria of marks allotment to various points explained in an answer.
- To understand the word limit to be followed while answering the questions.
Here, MP Board Class 12 students will get two different sets of model papers (based on the blueprint of 2013-2014) of Book Keeping and Accountancy along with the marking scheme or answer key.
MP Board Class 12 Book Keeping and Accountancy Model paper and Marking Scheme