MP Board Class 12th Business Studies Toppers' Answer Sheet is available here . You can download Business Studies answer sheet of MP Board Class 12 board exam 2017 from the link given at the end of this article.
MP Board has recently published scanned answer sheets of MP Board Class 12th board exam 2017 subject toppers. With this answer sheet, students preparing for MP board exam 2019 will easily understand the proper way of writing answers.
This answer script will give you an insight into the minds of the test taker and also the examiner and tell you what and how to answer a particular question and maximize your score.
A snapshot of MP Board Class 12 Business Studies 2017 Model Answer Sheet (Published by MP Board) is given below:
Importance of MP Board Class 12 Toppers’ Answer Sheets:
As every student going to appear in MP Board class 12 board exams, would have some common questions in mind as:
How to write perfect answers in MP board exams?
What is the best way to represent your answers script in board exams?
How much to write for questions of different weightage?
To score well in MP board exam, it is important that students must finish the paper in time. Students can easily finish the paper in time if they will stick to the word limit. Students preparing for board exams always come with queries about rules for writing board exams. This model answer sheet published by MP Board has all the answers to such queries.
Important tips for students:
1. First set a timetable for yourself
2. Shortlist few direct questions which usually come in the exams and prepare them well
3. Try to present the questions in points; present a sub-heading and a brief explanation for each. Underline all the sub-headings and main points of the answers.
4. Do not spend too much time on one particular question at the cost of other questions.
5. Whenever any question is asked to be explained, write all the steps involved and the process should be in order.
6. Draw flowchart/diagram in support of your answer, wherever required.
7. Answer those questions first, which you know very well
8. Read Hindi medium version also, it may give you some clue. It also removes the indistinctness in the English language.
9. Read summary given at the end of each chapter to get a comprehensive idea about the given chapter.
10. Refer the latest MP Board model question papers along with previous year board question papers
11. Refer to 'toppers' answer sheets for better understanding.