The Madhya Pradesh High Court is going to conduct MP Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) Direct Recruitment Exam – 2015. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 31 December 2014. The Madhya Pradesh High Court was established as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1956. The Court was established in Nagpur, but after the reorganisation of states on 1 November 1956, it was moved to Jabalpur. The court has sanctioned judge strength of 42.
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 31 December 2014
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 22 February 2015
- Name of Post: District Judge (Entry Level)
- Number of Post: 83 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.51550-1230-58930-1380-63070
Candidates must have practiced as an Advocate for not less than 7 years as on 1 January 2014.
Candidate’s age must be between 35 to 48 years as on 1 January 2014.
Unreserved Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.1000/- and reserved candidates need to pay Rs.800/- through Credit Card or Internet Banking or its Kiosk Holder.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply through ONLINE MODE from the website of the MP High Court i.e. http://www.mponline.gov.in on or before 31 December 2014.
- No other means /mode of application will be accepted.