Ranchi Institute of Neuro-Psychiatry &Allied Sciences (RINPAS) is one of the oldest neuro-psychiatry institutes of the nation and its history can be traced back 1795 AD. RINPAS invited applications for admission to M Phil and PhD programmes for the commencing session 2013.
Name of the Programmes
- M Phil in Clinical Psychology
- M Phil in Psychiatric Social Work
- Ph D in Clinical Psychology
- Ph D in Psychiatric Social Work
- Deadline to receive filled-in application form: 2 March 2013
- List of qualifying candidates for the written examination displayed on website: 12 March 2013
- Date of written test: 20 March 2013
- Counselling commences on: 21 March 2013
M Phil in Clinical Psychology
Educational Qualification: Admission seekers should possess MA degree in Psychology with at least 50% marks from a recognised University.
M Phil in Psychiatric Social Work
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have MA Social Work/Sociology degree minimum of 50% marks from the recognised University.
Ph D in Clinical Psychology
Educational Qualification: Aspirants are required to possess Diploma / M Phil in Medical and Social Psychology or Clinical Psychology of two years duration.
Ph D in Psychiatric Social Work
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have MA in Social Work or MSW degree with at least 60% marks from a recognised University. Besides this, candidates possessing DPSW/ M Phil degree in Psychiatric Social Work can also apply.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1000 for General candidates (Rs 500 for SC/ ST applicants). The fee must be paid through non refundable Demand Draft drawn in the name of the Director, RINPAS Academic Section payable at Ranchi.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates must download the application form from the website of the institute
- Admission seekers should fill the application form, attach DD of requisite amount and enclose the photocopies of the final year marksheet (PG/ M Phil course whichever applicable) with the application form
- Applicants are required to send the completely filled-in application form and enclosures to the below mentioned address so as to reach on or before the last date:
To acquire further information, please visit the official website of the institute http://www.rinpas.nic.in/