MPSC Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Forest Guard/Forest Ranger Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 March 2019.
- Last Date for Online Application Submission and Online Fee Submission - 28 March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Fee through Bank Challan - 29 March 2018
MPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Forest Guard – 29 Posts
- Forest Ranger - 77Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree/Master’s Degree from a recognised university.
- Assistant Forest Guard – 18 to38 Posts
- Forest Ranger - 21 to 38 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview
How to Apply for MPSC Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply through MPSC website https://www.mpsc.gov.in/" on or before 28 March 2019.
Application Fee for MPSC Jobs:
- General/UR/OBC - Rs. 375/-
- SC/ST - Rs. 275/-
Fee should be paid through SBI Bank Challan OR online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card