Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) invited applications for the post of Inspector of Taxes and other posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 12 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 12 June 2017
MPSC Vacancy Details
- Junior Informatics Officer in Information Technology & Communication Department - 03 Posts
- Assistant Architect under Urban Affairs Department– 01 Post
- Lecturer in Computer Science/Application in Govt. Colleges in Meghalaya – 01 Post
- Inspector of Legal Metrology under the Directorate of Legal Metrology, Meghalaya – 01 Post
- Foreman in the Directorate of Printing and Stationery, Meghalaya Shillong – 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer under Urban Affairs Department – 01 Post
- Inspector of Taxes under Taxation Department – 28 Posts
- Cold Chain Officer under the Directorate of Health Services (MCH & FW) Meghalaya – 01 Post
- Enforcement Inspector under Transport Department- 04 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant in the Office of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Shillong- 02Posts
- Draughtsman –II under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya – 07 Posts
- Surveyor Grade –II under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya – 05 Posts
- Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Draughtsman) under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya- 01 Post
- Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Surveyor) under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Inspector of Taxes and Other Posts
- Junior Informatics Officer – B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/Communication & Electronics or equivalent) from recognized University/Institution in India.
- Assistant Architect – Bachelor of Architecture from recognized Institution or equivalent.
- Lecturer in Computer Science- At least 2nd Class Master Degree in Computer Science/Application.
- Inspector of Legal Metrology - B.SC in Physics or BE/B.Tech.
- Foreman - Must be a Matriculate/H.S.L.C/S.S.L.C having Diploma in Printing Technology from recognized Regional Institute of Printing in India or from a reputed Institution abroad.
- Junior Engineer- Diploma holder in Civil Engineering from recognized Institution, Trained section Assistant having 12 years of continuous service in that capacity, Grade-II oversees/surveyor with 10 years continuous service in that capacity.
- Inspector of Taxes, Enforcement Inspector, Lower Division Assistant - Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Cold Chain Officer- Graduate in any stream and must passed in Refrigeration and Air condition course from ITI.
- Draughtsman –II- Diploma Holder in Civil Engineering/Draughtsman/ Surveyor Course; Must undergo the Physical Test & Medical Test as laid down in the Rules.
- Surveyor Grade-II- Diploma Holder in Civil Engineering/Draughtsman/Surveyor Course
- Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Draughtsman) - Certificate holder in Draughtsman/Surveyor course from any recognized institution of India.
- Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Surveyor) - Certificate holder in Draughtsman/Surveyor course from any recognized institution of India.
Age Limit- 18 to 27 years for all posts except Lecturer in Computer Science, The candidate who is applying for Lecturer in Computer Science should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years. Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms.
Application fee for Inspector of Taxes and other posts
- Junior Informatics Officer, Assistant Architect, Lecturer in Computer Science- Rs. 460/-
- Inspector of Legal Metrology, Foreman, Junior Engineer, Inspector of Taxes, Cold Chain Officer- Rs. 350/-
- Enforcement Inspector, Lower Division Assistant, Draughtsman–II, Surveyor Grade–II, Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Draughtsman), Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Surveyor) – Rs. 320/-
How to apply for MPSC, Inspector of Taxes and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply for the above posts by online or offline mode. Candidates who are willing to apply by post, are required to send filled in applications to Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong or MPSC Cell at Tura, Nongstoin, Jowai, Baghmara, williamnagar & Nongpoh. Applications can also be sent by registered post so as to reach the Commission’s office at Shillong. Applications should reach by 12 June 2017.
Candidates can apply by online mode up to 12 June 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout for future reference.
Scroll down for more jobs