Mumbai Port Trust invited applications from the Indian Nationals including females for recruitment of Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training. The candidates eligible for the post may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 11 August 2015.
Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 11 August 2015
Name of the Posts
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering: 2 Posts
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering: 3 Posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: 3 Posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering: 3 Posts
- Electrician: 5 Posts
- Programming And System Administration Assistant (PASAA): 23 Posts
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering: Rs.4984/-
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering: Rs.4984/-
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: Rs.3542/-
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering: Rs.3542/-
- Electrician: Rs.6827/-
- Programming And System Administration Assistant (PASAA): Rs.6068/-
Candidates should possess 10th & 12th class, Degree or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology and passed National Trade Certificate Examination Conducted by NCVT in respective trade.
Age Limit : Below 21 years of age
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply through prescribed format, which may be downloaded from Mb. P. T.’s website www.mumbaiport.gov.in.Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with DD and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted by post or by hand delivery to the Training Manager, Apprentice Training Centre, Mb.P.T. Workshop, Narsu Vithoba Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon, Mumbai - 400 010 on or before 11 August 2015.