National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invited application from Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) and Manager (Grade ‘B’) in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). The eligible candidates have to send their online application in prescribed before 14 October 2013.
Online Application Registration : 23 September 2013
Closing Date of Registration: 14 October 2013
Last date for payment of fees through ON-LINE : 14 October 2013
Date of Preliminary Examination (Grade 'A') : 24 November 2013
Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’): 37 Post
Managers (Grade ‘B’): 30 Post
For Assistant Managers Grade ‘A’: Maximum age limit 30 years
For Managers Grade 'B': Maximum age limit 35 years
For General Categories: Rs 450/-
For SC/ST: Rs. 40/-
Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’): Gross Pay of Rs. 35,791/- p.m
Managers (Grade ‘B’): Gross Pay Rs.44,705/- p.m
Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’): The candidate must possess a bachelor's Degree in engineering (B.E. or B.Tech) from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ ST) in aggregate of all semester/years or an equivalent grade. Minimum of 05 years experience at Officer level.
Managers (Grade ‘B’): Masters Degree from a recognised university with minimum of 60% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST) in aggregate of all semesters/ years or an equivalent grade. Minimum of 05 years experience at Officer level.
How To Apply
- The candidates have to visit, www.nabard.org.
- Apply Online and uploads the scanned copy of candidate's photograph and the signature
- Make a payment online
- Fill the online form with appropriate information
- And click the submit the button
- Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’): the candidates for the post will be selected on the basis of performance of the candidates in a written examinations and interview conducted by the organization.
- Managers (Grade ‘B’): Direct interview will be conducted on the basis of their qualification, experience, age etc.
For Complete details refer the below mentioned article.