Nagaland Public service Commission (NPSC) invited application for NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Exam 2014 (Nagaland PCS Exam 2014). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 May 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 12 May 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 25 May 2014
Details of Post
- Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade) under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department: 20 (Twenty) posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Class-I Gazetted) under Home Department, Police Establishment Branch: 3 (Three) posts
- Youth Resources Officer (Class-II Gazetted) under Youth Resources and Sports Department: 2 (Two) posts
- Station Superintendent (Class-II Gazetted) under Nagaland State Transport, Transport Department: 2 (Two) posts
- Secretariat Assistant (Class-III Non Gazetted) under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department: 40 (Forty) posts
- Research Assistant (Class-III Non Gazetted) under Art & Culture Department (Reserved for Angami and Khiamniungan Tribe): 2 (Two) Posts
- Research Assistant (Class-III Non Gazetted) under Administrative Training Institute: 1 (One) Post
- Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 21 Years and Maximum age limit is 30 Years
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
Selection Process: Eligible Candidates will be shortlisted as per their performance in the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination followed by Interview. For admission to the main examination candidates have to qualify the Prelims Exam with minimum qualification marks.
How to Apply
Eligible & Interested Candidates have to apply Online through the Nagaland State Portal, https://nagaland.gov.in or through any Nagaland One Common Service Center (CSC). Details of the Online Application Form (eForm), instructions to the candidates and list of operational CSCs are available on the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in. or click to the below link for more details