The Nainital Bank Limited (NBL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Specialist Credit Officer in Officers’ Grade/Scale-II and Specialist Credit Officer in Officers’ Grade/Scale-III. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 20 July 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 20 July 2014
- Specialist Credit Officer in Officers’ Grade/Scale-II
- Specialist Credit Officer in Officers’ Grade/Scale-III
- Officers Grade/Scale-II: Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- Officers Grade/Scale-III: Rs. 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
Candidate should be qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (C.F.A.) or ICWA or MBA (Finance) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Reputed Institute.
Age Limit (as on 30 June 2014)
- Officers Grade/Scale-II: Between 25 to 35 years.
- Officers Grade/Scale-III: Between 25 to 40 years
- Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- through NEFT.
- Accounts Details: Beneficiary: The Nainital Bank Limited; Branch: Mall Road Branch, Nainital; Type of Account: Current Account; Account No. : 100214; IFC Code: NTBL0NAI001
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with self- attested requisite documents as proof of academic qualification, date of birth, post qualification experience (if any) and Caste etc. should be reach to the Vice President [HRM], the Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, Seven Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand – 263 001on or before 20 July 2014.
- Envelope containing the application form should be clearly superscribed with “Application for Specialist Credit Officer in Officer’s Grade/Scale-II” / “Specialist Credit Officer in Officer’s Grade/Scale-III” as the case may be.