Nainital Bank Limited Notified Recruitment to the Post of Specialist Credit Officer 2014
The Nainital Bank Limited (NBL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Specialist Credit Officer in Officers’ Grade/Scale-II and Specialist Credit Officer in Officers’ Grade/Scale-III.
The Nainital Bank Limited (NBL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Specialist Credit Officer in Officers’ Grade/Scale-II and Specialist Credit Officer in Officers’ Grade/Scale-III. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 20 July 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 20 July 2014
- Specialist Credit Officer in Officers’ Grade/Scale-II
- Specialist Credit Officer in Officers’ Grade/Scale-III
- Officers Grade/Scale-II: Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- Officers Grade/Scale-III: Rs. 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
Candidate should be qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (C.F.A.) or ICWA or MBA (Finance) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Reputed Institute.
Age Limit (as on 30 June 2014)
- Officers Grade/Scale-II: Between 25 to 35 years.
- Officers Grade/Scale-III: Between 25 to 40 years
- Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- through NEFT.
- Accounts Details: Beneficiary: The Nainital Bank Limited; Branch: Mall Road Branch, Nainital; Type of Account: Current Account; Account No. : 100214; IFC Code: NTBL0NAI001
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with self- attested requisite documents as proof of academic qualification, date of birth, post qualification experience (if any) and Caste etc. should be reach to the Vice President [HRM], the Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, Seven Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand – 263 001on or before 20 July 2014.
- Envelope containing the application form should be clearly superscribed with “Application for Specialist Credit Officer in Officer’s Grade/Scale-II” / “Specialist Credit Officer in Officer’s Grade/Scale-III” as the case may be.