National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), Bhubaneswar invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the below mentioned posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 20 June 2014.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 20 June 2014.
Details of Posts
• Nurse (Grade – III): 05
• Laboratory Technician (Grade – III): 01
• Technician (Pathology): 01
• Technician (Audiometry): 01
• Dresser (W2 Grade): 03
(i) Passed Matric/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2 (Science)
- with General Nursing and Midwifery training (3years) or Diploma/ B.Sc in Nursing from a Govt. College /recognized institution approved by Indian Medical Council, valid Registration in Nursing Council of India/State Nursing Council (for post 1).
- with Diploma of minimum 02 years duration in Laboratory Technician from a Govt. College/ recognized institution (for post 2).
- with Diploma of minimum 02 years duration in Radiography from a Government College/recognized institution (for post 3).
- with B.Sc. Degree course in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (ASLP) or B.Sc. Degree course in Hearing Language and Speech Therapy (HLS) from a Govt. College/Recognized University (for post 4).
- with HSC from a recognized Board (for post 5).
(ii) Must have one year relavent post qualification experience in an institute/ Govt./PSU/ reputed Private Hospital and two years for Dresser post.
Age Limit & Relaxation: Maximum Age Limit for the candidate should be 35 years as on 01 June 2014 and Relaxation for the candidate should be as per Rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 11,700/- -3%- 27,500/- (for post 1 to 4) and Rs. 10,800/- -3%- 25,000/- Per Month.
• Application Fee (Non- Refundable) of Rs. 50/- (Fifty Only) in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “National Aluminium Company Limited, Smelter Plant”, payable at Kandsar/ Nalconagar, Angul.
• SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Serviceman candidates are exempted from fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test foolowed by the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may apply on the Plain Paper with complete details of Bio- Data along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. and three recent passport size photographs may forwarded to the “Manager (HRD), Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, S&P Complex, National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO NAGAR, Angul – 759 145, Odisha” by Registered/ Speed Post on or before 20 June 2014.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Anna University Recruitment 2018, 52 Vacancies for Professional Asst, Clerical Asst and Other Posts
Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Angul Recruitment 2018, Apply for 72 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
ICMR-NIARI Recruitment 2018 for 18 Junior Nurse and Technician Posts
ICAR-CIFRI Recruitment 2018, Walk-In for 9 Young Professional Posts