National Aids Research Institute (NARI) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist-D (Molecular Virology) And Scientist-C (Clinical Science) at AIDS Research Institute Pune. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 August 2013. National AIDS Research Institute [NARI] was established in October 1992 in Bhosari, Pune on a seven acre plot. The Institute has progressively expanded its activities in various aspects of research on HIV and AIDS through infra-structural development, capacity building & research programmes.
Last date of receipt of Applications: 10 August 2013
Detail of Vacancies:
Name of the post:
- Scientist – D (Molecular Virology): 1 Post
- Scientist – C (Clinical Science): 1 Post
Total No. of Vacancy: 2 posts
- Scientist – D (Molecular Virology): Candidate’s age should not exceed 45 years
- Scientist – C (Clinical Science): Candidate’s age should not exceed 40 years
- · Scientist – D (Molecular Virology): First Class Masters Degree in Biotechnology / Molecular Virology/Biology, Microbiology or Immunology from a recognized University OR 2nd class M.Sc with Ph.D degree in Biotechnology / Molecular Virology/ Biology, Microbiology or Immunology from a Recognized University. Eight years R & D or teaching experience in the above mentioned subjects in recognized Institute(s) after obtaining essential qualification (i) out which at least 2 years in a Managerial Position to handle R & D projects in a team effectively in a directing capacity.
- Scientist – C (Clinical Science): MBBS degree recognized by MCI. Four years R&D or teaching experience in Internal Medicine/ Surgery/ PSM/ Obstetrics & Gynecology/ Chest & TB/Skin &VD after obtaining essential qualification.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (Not applicable to SC/ST/ PH and women category) drawn in favour of Director, National Research Institute, Pune.
- Scientist – D (Molecular Virology): Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.7600/-
- Scientist – C (Clinical Science): Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.6600/-
Selection of the candidate will to be made on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidate can apply in the prescribed format available on official website of ICMAR www.icmr.nic.in and NARI website www.nari-icmr.res.in.
- Application form complete in all respects along with proof of date of birth (SSC board certificate), Educational Qualifications, experience proof, DD should be sent to the Director, National AIDS Research Institute, Plot, No. 73, ‘G’ Block, MIDC Bhosari, Pune – 411026 on or before 10 August 2013.
For Detailed Notification, CLICK HERE