National Archives of India invited application for recruitment to the post of Supervisor, Archival Assistant, Mender and Helper. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 February 2014.
Applications are invited on contract basis for 01 year period for undertaking specific work of two projects i.e. 1. ‘Preparation of Reference Media of Public Records” and 2.“Processing and Accessioning of Records and Preparation of Reference Media” in the National Archives of India, New Delhi.
- Opening Date for Registration: 01 January 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 21 February 2014
Details of Post
- Supervisor: 04 Posts
- Archival Assistant: 36 Posts
- Mender: 02 Posts
- Helper: 12 Posts
Total Number of Post: 54 Posts
- Supervisor: Retired Archivist/ADA from National Archives of India OR 15 year working experience in Archives
- Archival Assistant: Masters degree in Modern Indian History or having one optional paper of post 1750 A.D. from recognized university of India with basic knowledge of computer and also having working knowledge of the Projects
- Mender: Minimum 10th Pass
- Helper: Eighth Pass
- Supervisor: Rs. 25000/- per month
- Archival Assistant: Rs. 22000/- Per Month
- Mender: Rs. 9000/- Per Month
- Helper: Rs. 8000/- Per Month
How to Apply
Completely filled application in the prescribed format in all respects along with attested copies of educational / technical qualifications should be sent to the Director General of National Archives of India, Janpath, New DeIhi-110001 within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e. 21 February 2014.
Refer the below link for details.