National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS), Pune invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts under Special recruitment Drive only for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates. The Posts are on Temporary Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 10 October 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 October 2014.
- Date of Interview: 13 October 2014.
- Venue for Interview: National Centre for Cell Science, NCCS Complex, Pune University Campus, Behind Pune Vidyapeeth, High School, (ShishuVihar) Post: Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411 007.
Details of Posts
Post-Doctoral Fellow(PDF): 01 (One)
Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 03 (Three)
- For Post 1 :
Possess Ph. D. Degree in any branch of Life Science or MVSc./M. Tech in the concerned subject or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution with relevant research experience.
- For Post 2 :
Possess M. Sc. Degree in any branch of Life Science or equivalent from a recognized University or Institutionwith at least 02 (two) years of post- M. Sc. research experience.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per Govt. rules.
- For Post 1 : 35 years.
- For Post 2 : 32 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get Consolidated Salary as follows plus 20% HRA Per Month :
- For Post 1: Rs. 22,000/-.
- For Post 2: Rs. 18,000/- (for two projects) and Rs. 14,000/- (for one of the project).
Post will be for the period of
- For Post 1: 09 (Nine) Months.
- For Post 2: Different for all the three projects.
- Project 1: 1.6 (One year and Six months) Years.
- Project 2: 04 (Four) Months and extendable further for 06 Months.
- Project 3: 06 (Six) Months and extendable further for 06 Months.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply with complete Bio- data in the prescribed formatalong with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Director, National Centre for Cell Science, NCCS Complex, Pune University Campus, Behind Pune Vidyapeeth High School, (ShishuVihar) Post : Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411 007” on or before 10 October 2014.