National Chemical Laboratory, Pune invited applications from eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the posts of “Project Fellows”. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 01 July 2014.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 01 July 2014
• Date of Interview: 04 July 2014 at 10.00 AM
• Venue of Interview: PP – I Meeting Room of the Laboratory
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Project Fellows/ Research Associates
No. of Posts: 06 (Six)
• M. Sc. Organic Chemistry/ Analytical chemistry with Minimum 55% marksfrom a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
• B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech. Chemical Engineering/ Technology with minimum 55% marksfrom a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
• Ph.D. qualification will be considered for Research Associates.
Age Limit &Relaxation
• Age Limit for the candidate should be 28 years.
• Upper Age Limit will be relaxed for SC / ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
Candidate will get consolidated remuneration of Rs. 16,000/-Per Month and Rs. 24,000/-Per Month for Research Associate.
The short listed candidates will be going under screening by the Screening Committee. Candidates recommended by Screening committee should directly appear before the Selection Committee, called for Interview. Interview will be scheduled at PP – I Meeting Room of the Laboratory on 04 July 204 at 10.00 AM.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply with complete Bio- data in the prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. and a recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application with Demand Draftmay be forwarded to the “Chairman, Chemical Engineering & Process Development Division, (Attn: Dr. Vivek V. Ranade) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune - 411 008” on or before 01 July 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.