National Council for Teacher Education invited application for recruitment to Consultant posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 July 2013. National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) is an Indian government body set up under the National Council for Teacher Education Act, 1993 in 1995 is to formally oversee standards, procedures and processes in the Indian education system.
Last date of receipt of Applications: 14 July 2013
Detail of Vacancies:
Name of the post:
- Consultant in Legal Cell: 01 Post
- Consultant (Establishment): 01 Post
- Consultant (Official Language): 01 Post
Total no. of Posts: 3 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 65 years.
- Consultant in Legal Cell: Candidate should have passed a retired expert of the level of Under Secretary/ Section Officer/Assistant in Government of India with an experience of 5 years’ experience in dealing with Court Cases in the Govt. Departments.
- Consultant (Establishment): Candidate should have passed an expert of the level of Deputy Secretary/ Under Secretary having at least 7 years’ experience in establishment matters.
- Consultant (Official Language): Candidate should have retired as Director (OL)/Deputy Director/Joint Director from a central Ministry/Deptt. Should have a thorough knowledge and experience of the implementation of OL policy of Govt. of India, OL Rules, nomination of employees for training in Hindi language / typing /stenography. Should have a command on both English & Hindi languages so as to render translation of procedural literature / documents of NCTE from English to Hindi and Vice Versa
Pay Scale: Pay drawn minus pension to be fixed as basic, with admissible D.A. on the basic only.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format available at NCTE website i.e.www.ncte-india.org.
- Application complete in all respect along with necessary document should be sent to the address given below on or before 30 June 2013
National Council for Teacher Education,
Hans Bhawan, Wing II,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002
For Detailed Notification, CLICK HERE