National Geotechnical Facility Project(NGF) invited interested application for recruitment to 04 posts of Scientist – F, Scientist –C and Scientist- B. Eligible & Interested candidates can send their application in prescribed format before 29 September 2014.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 28 August 2014
- Last date for receiving Hard Copy of the applications: 29 September 2014
Name of the Posts
- Scientist – F: 01 Post
- Scientist –C: 02 Posts
- Scientist- B: 01 Post
Total no. of post: 04 Posts
- Scientist – F: PB-4: Rs 37,400 - 67,000/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs 8,900/-
- Scientist –C: PB-3: Rs 15,600 - 39,100/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs 6,600/-
- Scientist- B: PB-3: Rs 15,600 - 39,100/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/-
- Scientist – F: Ph.D. with specialization in Geotechnical Engineering or allied fields with first class or equivalent and preceding degree, with specialization in Geotechnical Engineering/ Rock Mechanics/ Soil Mechanics.
- Scientist C: Ph.D. with specialization in Geotechnical Engineering and preceding degree in the appropriate discipline along with M.Tech. First Class or equivalent level with four years experience
- Scientist B: M.Tech. / ME First Class or equivalent level and good knowledge in the field of laboratory testing
How to apply
Completely filled application should be sent along with the demand draft of Rs. 200/- in favor of ‘The Registrar, D.U.’ and payable at “SBI, Dibrugarh University Branch (Code:2051) to the office of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786004, Assam on or before 29 September 2014.