National Green Tribunal Job Notification:
National Green Tribunal, New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant (Judicial) and Stenographer Grade II Posts at its various branches. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for National Green Tribunal Assistant and Steno Jobs:
• Assistant (Judicial) –
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university.
2. Computer Training Course of at least 06 months duration from recognized institution.
• Stenographer Grade-II-
1. 12th class pass from a recognized board.
2. Skill test norms: Dictation- 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m.; Transcription- 50 mts (Eng.) on computer
- Assistant (Judicial) – 21-30 years
- Stenographer Grade-II- 21-27 years
Selection Procedure for National Green Tribunal Assistant and Steno Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam which would be conducted by the organization.
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post on or before 15 July 2016.
How to Apply for National Green Tribunal Assistant and Steno Jobs:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications to: The Registrar General, National Green Tribunal, Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi- 110001 so as to reach on or before 15 July 2016.
Last Date of Application: 15 July 2016
National Fertilizers Limited Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
- Assistant (Judicial) – 02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II- 04 Posts
Name of the Zonal Branches: