National Health Mission, Office of the Director of Health Services (MCH &FW) Meghalaya, Shillong invited applications for Consultant State Quality Assurance Cell, MCH Consultant, Consultant-HMIS, and Communication Officer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 16 March 2015.
Last Date of Application: 16 March 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Consultant State Quality Assurance Cell- Rs. 51200/- P.M
- MCH Consultant- Rs. 42000/- P.M
- Consultant-HMIS- Rs. 46600/- P.M
- Communication Officer- Rs. 26600/- P.M
- Consultant State Quality Assurance Cell- 01 Post
- MCH Consultant- 01 Post
- Consultant-HMIS- 01 Post
- Communication Officer- 01 Post
- Consultant State Quality Assurance Cell- MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing graduate with Masters’ in Hospital Administration/Health Management (MHA-Full time or equivalent) with five years’ experience in Public Health/Hospital Administration. Out of which at least 03 years’ work in the field of quality. Training and experience of implementing a recognized quality system like NABH/ISO 9001:2008/Six Sigma/Lean/Kaizen would be preferred.
- MCH Consultant- MBBS with degree/diploma in Public Health/Obstetrics and Gynecology/Pediatrics.
- Consultant-HMIS- Possess a MBBS/MPH/PG in Social and Community Medicine or Health informatics.
- Communication Officer- Post Graduate in Mass Communication from any recognized institutions/university.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: Office of the Director of Health Services (MCH &FW), Upper New Colony, Health Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-3 so as to reach by 16 March 2015.