National Institute of Biologicals invited application for recruitment to the post of Scientist Grade I, II & III, Jr. Scientist, Jr. Hindi translator and Sr. Accountant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 August 2013. National Institute of Biologicals is an autonomous Institution under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW). It is a premier Scientific Organization and a Centre of Excellence to ensure quality of biologicals and vaccines in the country. The institute responsibly assures and reviews the quality of number of Biological products available through domestic manufacturers or imports.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 22 August 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Scientist Grade. I-01 post
- Scientist Grade. II-01 post
- Scientist Grade. III (Jr. Vet.)-01 post
- Jr. Scientist-02 post
- Jr. Hindi Translator-01 post
- Sr. Accountant-01 post
Total No. of Posts: 7 Posts
- Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 50 years for post no. 1 & 2.
- Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 35 years for post no. 3, 4 & 6.
- Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 30 years for post no. 5.
- Scientist Grade. I: For Medical: PG Medical Degree in the field of Microbiology /Bacteriology /Serology /Haematology or allied biological sciences or Ph.D in any of the above related fields. For Non-Medical: M.Sc. in Microbiology / Bacteriology /Physiology/Biochemistry or allied biological sciences or Ph.D in any of the above related fields.
- Scientist Grade. II: For Medical: PG Medical Degree in the field of Microbiology / Bacteriology/ Serology/ Hematology or allied biological sciences or equivalent or Ph.D in any of the above related fields. For Non-Medical: M.Sc. in Microbiology / Bacteriology /Physiology /Biochemistry or allied biological sciences or Ph.D in any of the above related fields.
- Scientist Grade. III (Jr. Vet.): M.V.Sc. Degree in Vety. Medicine /Vety Public Health/Vety. Microbiology / Animal Pathology / Animal Breeding.
- Jr. Scientist: M.Sc. in Microbiology /Pharmacology /Bio-chemistry /Serology /Biotechnology /Molecular Biology or allied Biological sciences or equivalent.
- Jr. Hindi Translator: Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the degree level. OR Master’s degree in any subject with Hindi/English as a medium of instruction and English/Hindi as a compulsory subject at the degree level OR Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subject or either of the two as medium of examination and other as a main subject plus recognized Diploma/certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Sr. Accountant: Graduate preferably in Commerce.
- Scientist Grade. I: Rs.37,400-67,000 + 8700(GP)
- Scientist Grade. II: Rs.15,600-39,100 +7600(GP)
- Scientist Grade. III (Jr. Vet.): Rs.15,600-39,100 + 5400(GP)
- Jr. Scientist: Rs.9300-34800 + 4600(GP)
- Jr. Hindi Translator: Rs.9300-34800 + 4200(GP)
- Sr. Accountant: Rs.9300-34800 + 4200(GP)
Selection will be done on the basis of written exam/Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates may apply through prescribed application format along with a passport size photograph on the application at the space indicated with attested copies of all relevant documents and super scribe on the envelope for the post applied for by post to Administrative Officer, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida, U.P., 201 307.
For more information, CLICK HERE