National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad invited application for Post Graduate Diploma In Plant Health Management 12 Months Programme 2014-15. Interested candidates can apply in prescribed format before 25 July 2014.
Last Date to Receive Application: 25 July 2014
Programme Commences: August 2014
Experiential learning through Agro-ecosystem and Ecological Engineering Opportunity to specialize in:
A) Bio-security & Incursion Management
B) Pesticide Management
C) Plant Health Engineering
D) Vertebrate 8 Structural Pest Management
E) Biocontrol Agents Production Management
Name of the Courses:
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN PLANT HEALTH MANAGEMENT
Course Duration: 1 Year
Eligibility: B.Sc. Agriculture! Horticulture or PG in Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Biotechnology/Environmental Science/Agrochemicals/Agricultural Engineering etc.
Course Fee: Rs. 1,25,000/.
Note: Scholarships available Part course fee waiver (upto 50%) in deserving cases.
SIX MONTHS DIPLOMA IN:
1. Pesticide Management.
2. Plant Health Management.
3. Biosecurity and Incursion Management.
4. Biocontrol Input Production Management.
5. Vertebrate and Structural Pest Management.
6. Plant Health Engineering.
CERTIFICATE (ONE OR MORE) IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS DEPENDING ON THE SPECIALIZATION CHOSEN WITHOUT ADDITIONAL FEE:
- Phytosanitary Treatments (Fee for others: Rs. 35,000)
- Urban-Integrated Pest Management (Fee for others: Rs. 25.000)
- Production Protocol for Biocontrol Agents and Quality Analysis of Microbial Biopesticides (Fee for others: Rs. 25,000)
- Pesticide Formulation Analysis (Fee for others: Rs.125,000)
- Pesticide Residue Analysis (Fee for others: Rs.50,000)
- Laboratory Management & Internal Audit (Fee for others: Rs.15,000)
- Stored Grain Pest Management & Phytosanitary Treatments
(Fee for others: Rs. 35,000)
- Timber Pests and Phytosanitary Treatments (Fee for others: Rs.35,000)
How to Apply
Interested candidate may download Application form from the website and send it on the respective institute’s address.
For detailed Information, visit