National Institute of Technology, Durgapur Announced MBA Admissions 2013-15
Applications for admission to two year MBA programme invited by Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology, Durgapur. Click to find details.
Department of Management Studies (DMS), National Institute of Technology (NIT), Durgapur is one of the reputed Management institutes of the country and imparting technical education since last 40 years. DMS, NIT Durgapur invited applications for admission to MBA programme for the commencing session 2013-15.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Last date to receive filled-in application form: 12 April 2013
- List of shortlisted candidates releases on: 22 April 2013
- GD and PI schedule: 9 May 2013 to 15 May 2013
- Result Declares on: 30 May 2013-03-04
- Admission starts: 2 July 2013
- Admission from waiting list: 9 July 2013
- Classes begins: Mid July 2013 (tentatively)
- Admission seekers must have completed graduation in any discipline with 55% of marks from a recognized university.
- In addition to this, the applicants should have appeared in national level examinations- CAT/ CMAT and must possess the valid score card of the prior mentioned examination.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their rankings in CMAT/ CAT. The shortlisted applicants will be called for the following for final selection:
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs 1050 while the fee is Rs 450 for SC/ST applicants. The application fee must be paid through the Demand Draft drawn in favour of 'National Institute of Technology Durgapur', payable at State Bank of India, R.E. College, Durgapur.
How to Apply
- Aspirants can download the application form from the website of the University http://www.nitdgp.ac.in.
- Applicants should fill- in the details in the downloaded application form and attach the requisite amount of DD with that.
- Besides DD, the candidates should also enclose the attested copies of following documents with the application form:
(a) CAT/ CMAT score card
(b) Class X marksheet/ certificate
(c) Class XII marksheet/ certificate
(d) Graduation’s degree/ marksheet
The duly filled-in application form along with DD and other enclosures must reach to the undersigned on or before the deadline:
Dean (Research & Consultancy)
PG & Research Section
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue
Durgapur – 713209
Aspirants should also Read