National Investigation Agency (NIA), New Delhi invited applications from eligible Govt. Officers for filling up the posts of Assistant & Stenographer. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. (26 November 2014)
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (26 November 2014)
Details of Posts
- Assistant: 07 (Seven).
- Stenographer (Grade - I): 13 (Thirteen).
Total Number of Posts: 20 Posts
Officers working in the similar or equivalent post under the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories :
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the parent cadre ordepartment; or
- With relevant experience of the regular service in relevant pay band plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent; and
- Possess the relevant qualification & experience for the concerned post.
- Must be holding Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institutionwith proficiency in computer.
- Stenography Skills only for the post of Stenographer.
Age Limit: Not Exceed 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply with complete Bio- datain the prescribed format along with the up to date photocopies of the of the ACRs/ APARs for the preceding five or eight years, Cadre Clearance, Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate and Statement of Major/ Minor Penalties if any during last 10 years and if reqd.enclosed photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form may be forwarded through proper channel to the “AIG (Admn.), NIA HQ, 7th Floor, NDCC – II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001”within 60 days/ 02 months from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.