Naval Materials Researcth Laboratory (NMRL), Ambernath, under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) under the Ministry of Defence invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement (which is 13 December 2014).
Last date for receipt of applications: Within 30 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement (which is 13 December 2014)
Details of Post
- Junior Research Fellow
- Senior Research Fellow
- Educational Qualification
- Junior Research Fellow: First Class in B.E/B. Tech (Mechanical) from recognized University/lnst First Class in BE/B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics) from recognized University/Inst. First Class in BE/B.Tech (Chemical) from recognized Univ/lnstt. First Class in BE/B.Tech (Metallurgy) from recognized University/lnst. First Class in BE/B.Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc. & Engg/IT) from recognized Univjlnstt. First Class in M.Sc (Physical Chemistry) from recognized Univ/lnstt. Fist Class in M.Sc (Bio Technology/Microbiologyl Biochemistry) from recognized Univ. /lnstt.
- Senior Research Fellow: First Class in M.Tech/ME (Mechnical/Electncal/Electronics/ Chemical/Metallurgy/ Biotechnology/Bio Chemistry/ Computer Science/IT.
- Age limit
- Junior Research Fellow: Upto 28 years
- Senior Research Fellow: Upto 32 years
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 16000/- p.m. for 1st & 2nd yr. and Rs. 18000/- pm tor 3rd year (if retained as JRF) during remaining tenure
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 18000/- p.m.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in the profile can send their application duly filled to the Director, Naval Materials Research Laboratory. Defence Research & DeveIopment Orgarisation, Govt. of lndia, Ministry of Defence, Sh Badlapur Road, Addl Ambernath (East), Dist Thane, Maharashtra State Pin Code-421 506 latest within 30 days from the date of publishing of this advertisement.