Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), Raipur will be conducting walk-in-interview for filling up the posts of Teachers in all the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya located in the Chhattisgarh. The candidates eligible for the post can walk-in for the interview on 18 June 2015 to 20 June.
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview (for PGT): 18 June 2015 (Thursday) at 09:00 AM.
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview (for TGT): 19 June 2015 (Friday) at 09:00 AM.
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview (for FCSA): 20 June 2015 (Saturday) at 09:00 AM.
Details of Posts
- Post- Graduate Teacher (PGT): Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Hindi, English, History, Geography, Economics, Commerce, Bio-Technology
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Hindi, English & Social Science, Mathematics & Science
- Faculty –cum- System Administrator (FCSA)
Educational Qualification: Qualification must be from recognized University or Institute with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in the appropriate discipline and B.Ed. or equivalent with the relevant experience.
- For Post 2: Possess Graduate Degree in the appropriate discipline and B.Ed. or equivalent with the relevant experience.
- For Post 3: Possess Graduate Degree with Diploma in Computer Applications with the relevant experience.
- For PGT Post: Rs. 27,500/- Per Month (for Normal Station) & Rs. 32,500/- Per Month (for Hard Station).
- For TGT Post: Rs. 26,250/- Per Month (for Normal Station) & Rs. 31,150/- Per Month (for Hard Station).
- For FCSA Post: Rs. 26,250/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview from 18 June 2015 (Thursday) to 20 June 2015 (Saturday) at 09:00 AM in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Mana - Camp, Raipur (C.G.) along with original Certificates/ documents (for verification). Candidate may apply on the plain paper with complete bio- data along with a set of attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and a recent passport size photograph pasted on it.