Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Noida invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days (12 April 2016) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
F.No. 2-6/2014-NVS (Admn.)
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Closing Date of Application Forms for far flung areas: within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancy Details
- Audit Assistant: 3 posts
- Hindi Translator: 5 posts
- Stenographer: 6 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 10 posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC & Other Posts 2016
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Audit Assistant: B.Com from a recognized University.
- Hindi Translator: Master Degree from a recognized University in Hindi/English with the other language than Master Degree at graduate level Or Bachelor Degree of a recognized University with Hindi/English with a recognized Diploma in Translation form Hindi to English and vice-versa and 2 years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Government Offices including Government of India undertaking proof correction.
- Stenographer: 12th passed with Shorthand speed of 80 words per minutes and typing speed of 40 words per minute in English Or Shorthand speed of 60 words per minute and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th passed with minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting Or secretarial practices and office management as vocational subject.
Age Limit for LDC & Other Posts
- Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator: Between 18-30 years
- Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk: Between 18-27 years
How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti LDC & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Deputy Commissioner (Admn.), Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Government of India, B-15, Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA (UP)-201309. Last date of receipt of application is within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Application Fee for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti LDC & Other Posts
- General or un-reserved category: Rs.400/-
- SC, ST, Woman and Physically Handicapped categories: Nil