ICAR-National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSSLUP) Job Notification: ICAR-National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSSLUP) has invited applications for the Young Professional I & II Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 22 October 2019.
- Walk in Interview: 22 October 2019
ICAR-NBSSLUP Young Professional I & II Vacancy Details
- Young Professional-I: 01 Post
- Young Professional-II: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Young Professional I & II Job
- Young Professional-I: Graduate in Agricultural Sciences/Allied and other Science or Diploma holders in Engineering/Technology.
- Young Professional-II: Post-Graduate in Agricultural Sciences/Basic Sciences/Geology/Geography/Remote Sensing/Geo-informatics or Graduate Degree in Engineering/Technology/Veterinary Science.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 22 October 2019.